Tuesday, October 01, 2013

Wedding Gown

Hi bride and groom

Wedding always come with happy, pleased, cheerful, excited, joyful, and fortunate.
Sometimes we can not manage that pulse, that feeling and change to stress
Just one word can manage all thing is  ENJOY all the hectic day no matter what happen!

I manage from A to the Z this biggest event on my life.Include my Wedding Gown. Design, Choose the fabric. my friend help me to make it. I spent 300 USD included the gown, accessories and  veils 

So here's my Wedding Gown... Hope you like it! 


I don't buy a new shoes.. i buy this shoes on 2010 the price it's about 15 USD


Looks from front 


Look from back 

accessories


and here we are bride and groom 


1 comment:

didut said...

sudah lama tidak berkunjung ke blog ini ternyata sudah menjadi nyonya, congratz :)